New Computer

Ask a question, or offer help to others
tobydog

New Computer

Post by tobydog » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:39 am

Having replaced my old computer I have found that transferring Musette does not provide me with the consort edition. I have been unable to find the activation code amongst my E-mails, so I wondered whether a new code could be sent to me? I have downloaded and installed a new version of Musette as recommended. To show that I did indeed have the consort edition on my old machine, I will attach a fie which could not have been written using the basic version.

Peter Griffiths
Attachments
LeGrande.mus
(55.42 KiB) Downloaded 2456 times

maestro
Site Admin

Re: New Computer

Post by maestro » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:19 am

I hope you're enjoying your new computer. I emailed the authorization code to the email you entered for this forum account and that you used to purchase the upgrade.

tobydog

Post by tobydog » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:18 am

Thanks, but I didn't receive any Email. Did you use pjg@physiol.ox.ac.uk? If so, this has been changed to Peter.Griffiths@dpag.ox.ac.uk and it could be that the old address no longer forwards messages to the new one. My welcome to musette message, however, arrived in petergriffiths82@gmail.com which should be functioning normally. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Peter.

maestro
Site Admin

Post by maestro » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:13 am

I sent to the email associated with your account here. I just sent you a private message. I hope you receive it.