Text Alignment problem - Text fails to align

Ask a question, or offer help to others
83-1164326164

Post by 83-1164326164 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:10 pm

To date, I have been unsuccessful in getting text to align under the notes.While the help feature indicates entered text should move under notes using "tab", this will not work. Text appears to align when entering on screen, using the default font, however when printing the text alignment is off. I know this has been discussed before, but the subject seems to have been dropped when the originator either resolved the problem or just gave up. It would be helpful if when a problem is posted and subsuquently resolved, if the original poster would describe how the problem was resolved. Thanks fellow Musetters :)

Senior

Post by Senior » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:44 pm

Just gettin old, sometimes I can't see the obvious. The text is now formatting, using the "sing" feature, however, the alignment is still a bit off. Does anyone have any suggestions for a font, including size that works well. Many thanks :O

109-1147143938

Post by 109-1147143938 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:28 pm

Depending on how you want the lyrics aligned, using "Format/Move All" might help if you have the Consort Edition upgrade. There's more information in the help file.