Consort Edition on a Computer with no Internet Connection

Ask a question, or offer help to others
ThomasCat

Consort Edition on a Computer with no Internet Connection

Post by ThomasCat » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi! How do I enable Consort Edition on a computer with no internet connection? My music computer sits next to my synthesizer in a recreation room.

I installed Musette on my office computer, and enabled it to Consort Edition using the internet connection. I then copied the Musette folder from C:\Program Files on that office computer onto a diskette, carried that diskette to the music computer, and then copied that Musette folder into C:\Program Files on the music computer.

Didn't work.

I then tried this from http://musettemusic.com/purchase.php :

"Start Musette and click the "Help/About" menu selection. If it shows "Consort Edition" and the version number ends in ".004" you successfully registered and all features are fully enabled. If not, click menu selection "Setup/Validate", copy the code below, paste in the text box and click "Register".

This is the full authorization code normally created during Internet registration so you don't need to connect to the Internet again."

Didn't work.

Finally I tried manually writing the full authorization code into the musette.ini file like so:
Identity=********************************************
Language=0

Still didn't work.

maestro
Site Admin

Re: Consort Edition on a Computer with no Internet Connectio

Post by maestro » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm

You'll need an internet connection to complete registration.